Friday, April 26, 2013

Not Just Food...Fantasy, Too!

You all may have been wondering where in the world I have been lately...and rightly so. Luckily, I've got a really great and EXCITING answer for you! My debut novel, Nightfire, has been published and is now available for purchase. You can get it on Amazon paperback or Kindle) by clicking the links on the right-hand side of the blog, or purchase the paperback from my eStore

Here's a description of the book in case you are interested!

My name is Kaida, and I’m…well, not exactly human. For centuries, my kind has walked the earth, portraying ourselves as humans, fulfilling our purpose by saving the lost and protecting the forgotten. At times our efforts seem futile, but we never stop. We are determined to take down the enemy that plagues the human world, to protect you from the monsters living in your midst. Over the years, we have protected you from the demons that walk among you, all the while keeping our true identities secret. But something has changed. Our enemies are taking too many chances, risking too much. My only hope is that we can stop whatever it is they are planning…before it’s too late.




No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...